With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, If you’re desperately seeking some inspiration and can’t be asked trawling through endless cheesy tat, stress no more. We’ve put together a handy list of heart valentine’s ideas.
Used sparingly, a repeated shape is a clever way to unite your wedding details. A heart shape may be the most obvious wedding motif, but it can also easily be the cheesiest. So we challenged ourselves to find fresh, stylish ways to feature hearts in your wedding décor.
1. Valentine print bow tie – Imagine how dapper your heartthrob would look in this (reversible!) vintage-fabric bow tie.
2. Wedding Cake Topper – These hand-painted wooden figurines are customized to match your wedding attire.
3. Wedding Jewelery – Heart-themed jewelry can be cloying and adolescent. But this interlocking heart bracelet (which comes in silver, gunmetal, gold, and rose gold) is very grown-up. Its haphazard, hand-hewn quality captures the heart shape’s sweetness with a touch of irony.
4. Use this garland of hand-cut paper hearts to decorate your ceremony altar or a dessert table.
5. Personalized heart charm boutonniere – There’s something charmingly rogue about having your initials seared into a wooden heart with a hot branding iron. These boutonnieres would fit right in at a rustic celebration in the mountains or on a ranch.
6. Tiny red hearts + rugged kraft paper is a can’t-fail combination: These DIY programs are crafty, simple, and sweet.
7. A sparkly sequin heart adds a touch of whimsy to this sophisticated all-white wedding cake.